Simple Sites for Fabulous Businesses!®
68% of Adults Use the Internet
Business is hard; but getting it online shouldn't be. According to a survey performed by the Princeton Survey Research Association, as of May 2005, 68% of American adults were using the Internet.
In the near future, not having a web presence for your small business will be the equivalent of not having a telephone. How much revenue are you willing to miss out on?
On the Web within a Week
Simple Sites for Fabulous Businesses!® promotion is designed to be affordable, all-inclusive and quick. For $250, we will design a sharp, effective website and have your business on the web within a week. See package inclusion details below:
- Initial Consultation (no "tech talk")
- Domain Name Registration (1 Year)
- 3 Page Website (i.e., Home, About Us, Our Services)
- Content Development Assistance (we'll work with your existing company brochures or editorial for your site's textual content)
- Design and Creation of a Graphic Header (see graphic header above: Ink Web Design in navy with the white swoosh)
- Photos (we will upload up to 3 of our stock photos to give your site visual appeal)
- Email Addresses (two company specific email address -- i.e., info@YourCompanyWebsite.com; sales@YourCompanyWebsite.com)
- One Week Turnaround
At any point, you can make changes and/or additions to your website for additional charges, but this promotion will give you the immediate, necessary web presence you need to compete effectively.
How To Get StartedYou can get started one of two ways:
Send us an email and simply say you'd like a simple site for your fabulous business! We'll do an initial consultation via email or phone within 24 hours. When you give us the thumbs up to start, we'll have your business on the web within a week.
Or, you can make an Advance Payment of $250 today by clicking the Buy Now button below. We'll contact you within 24 hours for more information to start your website. You'll be on the web within a week!
Remember, No "Tech Talk"
Most web developers speak in tech as a matter of course. But our motto at InkWebDesign.com is "no tech talk." We simplify what could be complicated technical explanations into everyday language so you can make well-informed decisions about your company's web presence.
Contact Us Today